Senior Product Designer
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Designer to join our team on a permanent basis. The International product design team is responsible for creating digital product experiences that meet user needs and business goals. The Senior Product Designer will support the shaping of new product features for WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer products and services from concept to completion.
The role sits within WarnerMedia's international product organisation that is responsible for managing and growing some of WarnerMedia’s existing international products and services on the web, mobile, smart TV, and games. It is responsible for WarnerMedia’s digital direct-to-consumer businesses and content streaming products with a focus on Sports.
Areas of Responsibility:
Reporting to our Lead Product Designer for Sports within the WarnerMedia International Product team the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for supporting the design team with delivering design solutions for different briefs across various WM International brands.
· Work as part of a distributed cross-functional team, leading the design solutions for product epics, new features, product improvements.
· Facilitate design workshops with senior stakeholders, helping them understand how our design solutions benefit our users and the business.
· Create wireframes, detailed visual designs, interactive prototypes, UX flows to demonstrate ideas and thinking process
· Translate feedback to actionable tasks
· Create, maintain, and contribute to a design system
· Create and maintain design documentation to help developers and testers deliver the work
· Produce solutions for various devices such as web, mobile and TV
· Help uncover user data and work closely with the UX research team to gather user insights
· Contribute to methodologies and team processes
· Passion for design with formal training on it
· Working knowledge of the relevant design software tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, etc)
· Experience in a company with customer-facing products with an active user base
· Good understanding of UX practices and Visual Design
· Proven experience in designing for responsive web and mobile
· Good communication skills and the ability to articulate design decisions; ability to influence decision makers
· Passion for excellence
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a group
· Working knowledge of motion graphics and animations
· Experience in designing for TV and content discovery
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior UX Consultant
Closing 16 March 2022
- London / Bristol (Remote)
- perm, from remote
£55,000 to 65,000 per annum
Interaction Designer - UX/UI
Closing 21 January 2022
- Department for International Trade
- London, Cardiff, Darlington, Edinburgh and Belfast
£34,425 - 44,050 (London: 38,600 - 44,050 / National: £34,
Digital Content Designer
Closing 14 March 2022
Want more Senior Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.