Senior Product Designer
Badoo is looking for an experienced mobile designer to help take our portfolio of products to the next level, with engaging, innovative, seamless visual designs and user interfaces. You will be able to show us outstanding examples of your previous mobile designs, and be confident explaining how your designs have met desired product outcomes.
- Share ownership with our Design Lead of Badoo apps on iOS & Android platforms.
- Build and maintain our design systems.
- Work as a full-stack designer: you will take projects from conceptual ideas through to UX/UI concepts, final user flows, prototypes and assets delivery.
- Be comfortable working across small tasks (such as increasing CTR on a particular screen) as well as working on the product’s key features.
- Keep up to date with the latest guidelines and trends for mobile design.
- Work in 1 week sprints in a SCRUM/Kanban hybrid, to tight deadlines as an integral part of the development process.
- Work collaboratively with the design team - share your ideas and feedback on other designers work, as well as presenting your pixel perfect designs with confidence to founders and developers.
- Continuously think about how to improve the experience of our users, and improve existing functionality.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 2-4 years experience in designing mobile user interfaces for native mobile apps essential.
- Experience working through multiple product build and release cycles (requirements > design > development > release > analysis).
- Experience creating elegant solutions to complex user experience problems.
- Strong visual design skills evidenced by examples of where you’ve created pixel-perfect consumer products.
- Expert level in Sketch.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes (Ideally Principle or Pixate; Proto.io, Invision also desirable).
- Experience creating navigation and page layout/templates, functional design, iconography, look and feel and style guides.
- Strong typographic layout skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Self-motivated with an ability to hit deadlines and work independently.
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability.
- An eye for detail.
- Proactive and happy to take initiative.
- Please submit a portfolio (or link to an online repository) illustrating the above with your application.
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 25 July 2020
Closing 12 June 2020
Want more Senior Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.