Senior Product Designer
More about the role:
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes. Does that sound like you?
About the role:
- Own and evolve the tools and practices of the Product Design team with UI and UX Designers
- Influence business owners across the business.
- Develop and own the way our customers will interact digitally with New Look.
- Lead the design team and evolve practices to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and quality in delivery.
- Deliver and own New Look Digital Design System.
- Create, own and manage the product design principles and guidelines internally and 3rd Party’s.
- Be the voice of digital design within the business.
- Partner with Product Management, Optimisation, Engineering and wider cross-functional teams to prioritise and ensure stream delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the New Look customer across all digital channels as well as surrounding touch points. Think Omnichannel.
- Understand product, brand and customer goals to create innovative market leading solutions.
- You are committed and determined to break down barriers to progress and you deliver results quickly.
- You innovate boldly, and make improvements and solve business wide problems.
- You lead others by inspiring and always embrace change.
- You encourage people to be individual and unique, allowing them to be confident and act on their beliefs.
- You develop talented, creative people and share this talent with the business to create one united global team.
- You build relationships that are effective and creative to develop one united team.
- You are a shaper and a thinker.
- You deliver a first class customer strategy that inspires others to live the brand. .
Why New Look?
There’s a lot to be excited about… we offer bonus schemes, season ticket loans, a huge staff discount of 40% and amazing deals across a number of different businesses.
If you’re still not convinced, add these to the list:
• Every Friday we finish at 4pm – hello weekend!
• You’ll receive monthly privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy 25% off – spread the love!
• Grab yourself a bargain at our quarterly sample sales – when the discount isn’t enough!
• Receive 24/7 access to the Retail Trust, a confidential and independent service for people in retail – because your mental health is important to us!
• Agile working environment - we have open break out spaces and state of the art coffee and tea stations throughout our offices – we know the importance of a diverse environment!
Still want to be a New Looker? We guessed you would! Apply now to find out more.
Junior Digital Media Designer, Dazed Media
Closing 12 July 2019
- Dazed Group
Lead Product Designer
Closing 11 July 2019
- Move Agency
- £65,000 to 80,000 p/a
Want more Senior Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.