Senior Product Designer / Senior UI Designer – Media and EntertainmentThis job listing has expired
Senior Product Designer / Senior UI Designer - Media and Entertainment - £40,000-£50,000
Innovation at a Global Media and Entertainment giant! Leading the way across Mobile, TV, Web, and App. Not forgetting that their offices have a panoramic view of London, inclusive of Barista Coffee and a team of inspiring creatives!! Be there at the start of ideating product concepts, all the way through to execution of designs across product, interaction, and visual design.
• As a Senior Product Designer, you would be brainstorming and producing new and exciting product concepts
• Leading innovation across TV, Web and App
• Backing up your ideas, user interfaces, and designs and confidently presenting to internal teams and stakeholders
• Essential to have a strong portfolio demonstrating your ability to design across responsive web and mobile
• Ideally has worked across app and TV
• Desirable to have experience working in the entertainment sector
• An ambitious and motivated individual
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV via this portal
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Graphic Designer - The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa)
Closing 11 November 2017
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Product Designer - Virgin Holidays
Closing 24 October 2017
- Virgin Holidays
- Competitive Package
Want more Senior Product Designer / Senior UI Designer – Media and Entertainment jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Concept Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.