Senior Product Designer - Advertiser Platform
Who We Are:
The Revenue team at Twitter is responsible for designing and building powerful tools and compelling advertising experiences for businesses, large and small. In this role, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to bring elegance and ease of use to a complex ecosystem of products that offer businesses an opportunity to promote themselves on our platform, and for consumers to engage with brands and products they love.
Who You Are:
Someone who will take pride in designing tools and visualizations that empower businesses to reach every person on the planet; a standout colleague with experience working across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping. Mastery of all four of these disciplines isn’t required, but designers who can take on multiple aspects of a single project will stand out. Open roles match varying levels of experience.
What You'll Do:
- Design elegant and delightful Ads and Business Tools as part of an integrated Engineering, Product, Design, and Research team.
- Identify and articulate business needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings.
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for your product area.
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate.
Foundational skills (all are required):
- Experience designing and building mobile or desktop products with a strong focus on Advertising or Business.
- 6 or more years of design experience.
- Passion for identifying and solving real business problems.
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence.
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design.
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Sketch and other design tools.
- A passion for Twitter and its potential, and a desire to reach every person on the planet.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Mobile and desktop products with emphasis on B2B products.
Skills for greater impact (not all are required):
- Motion design ability or experience using animation to educate, engage and delight.
- Strong visual design or data visualization skills.
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research; comfortable working from data.
- Experience working within and/or contributing to a design system.
- Writing and communication skills.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
UX Director – Customer Support Experience
Closing 19 September 2019
- New York
Senior Designer, MIA Free
Closing 19 September 2019
- New York
Want more Senior Product Designer - Advertiser Platform jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.