We are looking for an experienced, creative, proficient and versatile Senior Producer to join our growing team at Amazon. Joining our fast-paced environment provides a unique opportunity to help represent the Amazon brand visually and innovate with creative sensibility and technical knowledge.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who can manage all aspects of video production, from concept briefing through to filming, from post to trafficking, to localisation, ensuring that all elements conform to the brand and creative vision. You're an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. This is a hands-on position that includes executing creative direction, establishing procedures, as well as improving existing ones, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple mediums (TV, OLV, print, stills). You will use your production experience to help craft engaging content across these formats and continually raise the bar on quality.
Reporting to the Head of Production & Post, you start with the customer in mind and understand the powerful role that content can play in a successful and engaging customer experience.
You're an experienced producer with a high degree of confidence to work with production companies, post houses, within a wide range of budgets. You will motivate your creative teammates and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches to production, post and localisation.
You will inspire confidence by your project management and tenacity in meeting a deadline and show an unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts. You will provide clear ownership and accountability to anything you touch and see it through beyond completion - measuring a project’s success beyond delivery. You will show a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business priorities.
· Collaborate with a passionate team and help create incredible, original video content for Amazon customers.
· Raise the profile of video and help integrate video into the wider team offering.
· Take video production to a higher level and explore new technology and innovations to work more effectively
· Budgeting and scheduling ownership.
· Ability to dive deep into a budget to know its' efficiency.
· Save time, reduce overheads and increase productivity of video projects & budgets.
· Deliver content across TV brand adverts, online videos, social content, product / service launches, adverts, promotions, behind-the-scenes, on-site explainers, branded content, and customer testimonials, as well as still photography.
· Earn trust with your team members through your support and knowledge of video.
· Motivate and inspire creative teams and production crews.
· Keep track of feedback, revisions and project communications throughout a campaign.
· Discover the best and emerging directors.
· Substantial experience as a producer ideally in production, post production and agency environments (in-house a bonus).
· A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling video & stills content.
· Have produced branded content, including TV, online, social media and stills.
· Track record of handling multiple projects in a fast paced production environment, under tight deadlines.
· Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute video projects from concept through delivery (including UK TV clearance).
· Supervise and direct projects with production companies and post houses.
· Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles of all involved.
· Experience of localising video content for international and global markets required as will be a part of each brief
· Ability to lead people or initiatives.
· Excellent written/verbal/presentational communication skills and collaborative skills.
· Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
· Assist with various managerial and administrative duties.
· Degree in a Broadcast, Media, or Production related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
· Has successfully produced compelling and inspiring video / photo content.
· International production experience including localising content across languages and cultures.
· Experience in integrating video / photo into marketing or advertising campaign.
· Understanding of production processes, technologies and capabilities in the corporate environment.
· European language skills preferred.
Closing 21 December 2020
- Industrial Light & Magic
Assistant Producer, FEE (Development)
Closing 27 October 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Senior Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Production Manager jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.