Position at Creative Assembly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Producer to work with the multi award winning Total War team. This position on the team is to work alongside and assist the Game Director to manage the delivery of Total War content and continually improving our products as live services.
Supporting the day-to-day and week to week process of managing multiple cross discipline teams, this is a hands on role and you will provide support to keep the projects appropriately resourced and the teams working in a positive, informed and focused way. The Senior Producer will also work collaboratively with the project leads to create the project schedule, identify dependencies, solve problems, prioritise work and drive project delivery.
As the Senior Producer you will look to continually move the project forward. Working with the team, you will assist with the planning and estimation process across the project to help produce fully scoped plans for upcoming releases. You will manage the development team schedule, ensuring that regular, high quality releases take place and tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked.
You will be responsible for communicating changes within the project to all relevant parties and ensure the schedule is adapted accordingly. You will also communicate progress on current and upcoming releases and will provide clear, detailed analysis on team performance, risks, and areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Extensive project management experience with a record of game delivery and a thorough understanding of planning, scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation.
- Detailed knowledge of Agile and other methodologies.
- Relevant experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience providing ongoing support for titles post-launch.
- Experience as a Senior Producer/Development Director managing other production staff.
- The ability to identify and assess risks and communicate ways to mitigate them.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the drive to seek out ways to improve our process, team or project.
- Knowledge and experience using project management tools such as Jira and Excel.
- Enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for games.
- Knowledge of the Total War franchise.
Currently Creative Assembly is working fully remotely and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation, with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. We will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants, and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays.
- Annual discretionary studio bonus.
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support with a dedicated learning and development. We offer among other activities; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance.
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening.
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme.
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site.
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library.
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen.
- An employee assistance programme and onsite confidential wellbeing sessions.
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy.
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers.
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes.
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more.
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values. We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft. Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Game Producer - New IP
Closing 6 October 2020
Closing 14 September 2020
- RELX Group
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.