Senior Producer – Sky News
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Sky Creative Agency is changing. Part of the Sales and Marketing Group providing an in-house creative service for business areas across the whole of Sky we are looking to develop our agency functions and grow the ambition and the scope of our work. Sky Creative provides a wide range of creative solutions to support Sky’s channels and marketing teams. This is broadly based around brand, design, promotion and campaigns; the creative opportunities are wide ranging and diverse with a 200 strong workforce.’ Sophie, Executive Producer.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be a member of the Sky Creative Production team and work with a world class team of producers delivering across our entire News portfolio reporting into the Executive Producer.
– Be responsible for the overall leadership and responsibility for the News Design Production.
– Be setting the bar for creative excellence.
– Be self-sufficient and able to work alone.
– Produce the in-house teams work load as well as introducing freelance and external talent/suppliers.
– Be an advocate for Sky Creative Agency in the wider business and build excellent relationships with broadcast clients and stakeholders.
– Passionate producer skills with proven ability and a fundamental understanding of production processes within design and live action shoots.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive a project from brief to delivery.
– Proven track record of managing budgets and forward planning.
– Experience managing pre-production process and its various stages of sign off (concept approval, treatments, Contracts, storyboards, casting and negotiating artist etc.
– Delivery skills of on-air and off-air assets.
– Responsibility of managing the post production process – VFX and design, animation, editing, audio pipelines.
– Responsibility for ensuring all formal and informal production meetings are scheduled.
– A hands-on producing skills and people developer with proven ability to get the best out of individuals and a team.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
Closing 18 September 2019
- LADbible Group
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
Closing 20 September 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Senior Producer – Sky News jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.