Senior Producer - Mobile
The Square Enix London Mobile Studio continues to grow, and we’re now looking for a passionate, experienced Producer with a background in publishing to champion our next ambitious game!
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that each assigned game reaches market on time, delivers on the business goals and is produced to the highest possible level of quality whilst nurturing an active and supportive relationship with the chosen development studio. The position is ideally suited to candidates who have a strong sense of self agency and can work autonomously with minimal direction and supervision.
You will be the primary contact with our external developers and will be tasked with developing a long-term relationship, protecting the Company’s interests and investments whilst delivering an excellent product in budget and on time. The chosen candidate will have a track record of producing and shipping free-to-play mobile games with both critical and commercial success in a publishing capacity.
It’s important to note this role will require regular travel to work on-site with the development partner.
- Challenge assumptions and proactively drive additional business opportunities around the project.
- Provide coordination and direction to developer, ensuring the developers vision is in alignment with our own.
- Communicate and promote the vision and requirements for each project, including functional specifications and cross-functional needs.
- Work with product management and user testing teams to arrange focus tests leading up to soft launch.
- Co-ordinate with product management to direct updates, patches and revisions to ensure we are delivering key features and content that will generate excitement with our users.
- Work with product management to continuously evaluate and manage the relationship with the selected development partner.
- Manage projects to a defined P&L.
- Build project budgets and negotiate costs with external suppliers.
- Design, implement, manage, assess and approve regular developer milestones in conjunction with the other stakeholders in the mobile team.
- Setting, measuring and evaluating project goals throughout the development.
- Schedule, supervise, control and document production processes.
- Create and track production plans.
- Work with the developer and project stakeholders to predict, identify and resolve problems before they occur, all project risks and mitigation strategies should be clearly documented and communicated on project reports.
- Conduct regular retrospectives and post-mortems internally and with the selected development partner.
Product Direction, Creative Leadership and Head of Publishing.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A proven track record of producing successful and published free-to-play mobile titles.
- Knowledge of game production methodologies, pipelines and technical requirements.Solid understanding of the mobile gaming space, as well as the technologies and general processes required in game production.Able to draft excellent project briefs, content specifications, and process documents.Strong project management and leadership experience.
- Ideally will have worked on several high-profile titles.
- Delivered pitch presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Published multiple mobile game titles.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes:
- Team-oriented over personal gain.
- Demonstrates passion, commitment and a high level of energy, in addition to a strong sense of autonomy and ownership.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and extremely well organised.
- Strategic as well as delivery focussed. Must have the ability to plan, act and respond quickly as well as be able to see and consider bigger picture.
- Relishes working in a fast paced, live, constantly changing and evolving environment.
- Commercial acumen, ability to deliver results and highly analytical with a focus on ROI.
- Impactful and charismatic, with ability to influence and persuade.
- Demonstrates passion for delighting customers with fun and exciting games.
- Always works to the best of ability.
- Exceptional attention to detail – ability to track and monitor progress of every aspect of development of a title.
- Follows industry trends and developments.
- Plays and enjoys a wide range of both mobile and console games.
- Must have full passport with the availability to travel.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.
Senior Content Design Producer
Closing 27 July 2020
Closing 21 June 2020
Want more Senior Producer - Mobile jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.