Senior Producer, Fulfillment Center Tours
The FC Tours team oversees tours of Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers, where customer orders are picked, packed, and shipped. We’re looking for a talented, creative, and experienced Sr. Producer to help bring new virtual experiences to guests globally, complementing our in-person tours at 46 locations in North America and Europe. The role can be located in London, or Luxembourg.
The Sr. Producer will lead production of virtual experiences, including video and audio tours, 360-degree walk-throughs, and AR/VR experiences, and assist with production of creative assets for live virtual tours. This role requires familiarity with many different types of creative outputs, curiosity and willingness to explore new formats, and a passion for delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
You should possess excellent communication and collaboration skills and be comfortable engaging entry-level through executive stakeholders. You will work closely with a variety of peers and business partners, including other product managers, program managers, marketers, designers, developers, and external agency partners to deliver results.
· Primary point of contact for video, photography, and other creative projects. Work closely with internal customers to define requirements and develop product roadmaps.
· Manage multiple complex projects in parallel.
· Bid, hire, and manage all production partners. This includes managing shoots (video and photo), post-production, and deployment.
· Create contracts, statements of work and purchase orders for production partners in adherence to Amazon’s Spending & Transaction policy.
· Work with legal and business teams to secure usage rights, assess risk, and clear work for distribution.
· Remove roadblocks to production.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
· Clearly communicate project status with stakeholders regularly.
· significant years of experience as a producer, building and delivering digital experiences.
· significant years of experience leading delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
· Experience producing live virtual events.
· Basic video/photo shooting and editing skills (ability to deliver small projects independently).
· Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers, developers, and marketers.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
· Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Want more Senior Producer, Fulfillment Center Tours jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.