Senior Producer, Festival Activations
Who Are We?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists.
These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit our website.
Who Are You?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We’re seeking an ambitious and highly skilled Senior Producer, Festival Activations to bring their passion and talents to a tenacious Experiential & Events Team. You have a passion for the festival life you thrive when project managing, advancing with multiple partners, and onsite bringing brands to life.
The Media & Sponsorship, Experiential & Events team is tasked with creating unforgettable live and virtual music moments that help our brand partners stand apart from the rest. From festival activations to consumer facing and corporate events to touring hospitality, we produce hundreds of award-winning global B2B and B2C brand experiences each year.
You should be a strong strategic thinker and an outstanding communicator, proficient at both leading a team and working independently to produce quality results, capable of building relationships and trust across all levels and teams at Live Nation. Experience within a fast-paced sales organization is also preferred.
The Senior Producer will work both independently and within a team environment to concept, budget, advance, and direct successful festival activations. He/She/They will coordinate with multiple Festival partners, Brand Management teams, clients, agencies, venues, vendors, etc.
What This Role Will Do:
- Become a partner/extension of the Festival teams: understanding their goals, culture and audience and sharing those opportunities with LN internal teams.
- Manage internal LN Experiential team members as well as Independent Contractors.
- Work with Integrated Marketing team on vision, design, experience, and budgeting of new business opportunities involving experiential opportunities for both B2B and B2C.
- Coordinate brand placements on site plans ensuring high traffic/visibility and success against KPIs.
- Coordinate logistics for activation installation/tear down across multiple environments.
- Find efficiencies across multiple activations; identify bottlenecks and create new systems.
- Manage credential request process for all working teams.
- Organize and secure all suppliers such as power, heavy equipment, WIFI, staffing, trucking, sound & lighting, stagehands, security, etc. as project needs within budget constraints.
- Ideate with other Experiential team members on new business opportunities involving festival activations and custom events.
- Oversee the logistics, fabrication, installation/tear down in multiple environments.
- Manage RFP process with vendors including evaluation and granting.
- Creation and execution of budgets (vendors, permits, labor, fabrication, etc.).
- Deliver or source training as needed and ensure onsite supervision and safety.
- Monitor competitive trends in the festival and event business; identify and target emerging new marketing and experiential trends.
- Ensure program aesthetics, activities, fabrication, feasibility, etc. take into consideration the client’s guidelines/goals.
- Research vendors, suppliers, etc. offering new technologies or approaches.
- Suggest new best practice recommendations for internal operations.
- Develop and maintain internal departmental relationships.
What This Person Will Bring:
- BA Degree required.
- 7+ years of experience in festival, event and experiential production with an established record of success.
- Knowledge of music and entertainment marketing preferred.
- Experience in festival site ops and custom festival activations required.
- Experience working with recognizable global brands required.
- Leadership experience: dedicated to the management and growth of internal and freelance teams.
- Adept in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel.
- Superior project and time management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects and rapidly changing deliverables at once, prioritizing and re-prioritizing multiple times each day.
- Work independently with necessary status updates.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eye for details with impeccable project oversight, ability to see the big picture.
- Have a creative yet practical event management approach.
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Must be available to work occasional weekends and evenings, with ability to travel approximately 50%.
- Ability to leverage your experience and existing industry relationships.
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Benefits & Perks:
Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
Health: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
Yourself: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets.
Wealth: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program.
Family: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support.
Career: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings.
Others: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and/or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and/or federal law.
As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
A COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Live Producer, MultiVersus (Remote)
Closing 12 October 2022
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
- perm, remote
Line Producer (CDS)
Closing 2 October 2022
Closing 13 November 2022
- The LEGO Group
$90,000 to 135,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.