Senior Producer, Content
The Sr. Producer, Content will oversee the production process for brand management including all digital asset needs, video production for internal/external use, and special projects. This person will have a deep understanding of the brands identity and lifestyle, creating assets that reinforce the brands position and the connection with the consumer. They will lead a team (2 direct reports) focused on taking relevant content created by our athletes and our brand teams and bringing that to life on our social channels and digital assets. This entity will have the ability to film potential content as well as edit to a final product that can be used in various forms digitally. A deep understanding of the digital production space as well as a strong creative “eye” is essential to this position.
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with the ability to edit and produce short / medium form creative.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the production of short/medium form content from beginning to end (includes filming, editing, sound design, and distribution).
- Work across cross-functional teams to take projects from concept to execution.
- Duties will include but not limited to: planning, filming, editing, budgeting, producing, scheduling, and delivering content for brand plans.
- Collaborate with creative teams both internally and externally to deliver content and creative on-time and on budget.
- Manage any changes in scope of work, schedule, and the overall project to ensure timely delivery and content.
- Manage the creative process to deliver brand centric impact content across various digital channels as well as internal/external meeting needs.
- Content aggregator and resource storage in order to create a library of assets and “go to” materials for use throughout the organization.
- Ability to film brand identity needs with short term turn around and high-quality production.
- Special project coordination for sr. management needs and critical top to top meetings.
- Provide a creative resource with the ability to film, edit, and produce quick turn assets for a myriad of projects and needs.
- Minimum 10+ year experience in producing and managing content creation within a sizeable organization with
- Ability to film, edit, and produce content.
- Relationships with the creative communities including but not limited to: photographers, videographers,
directors, writers, artists, musicians, models, and other members of the creative community.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Organizing and working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills and budgeting acumen.
- A proven track record of content creation (strong reel).
- Ability to take strategic direction and turn it into strong creative content–minimal creative direction.
- Experience with multiple social media platforms and requirements.
- Project management a must with the ability to deliver on-time and on budget.
- A keen sense of creative (creative eye) development and brand understanding within a lifestyle segment.
- Time management skills and coordination of a very robust schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Closing 12 July 2019
- 21st Century Fox
Head of Content Planning & Editorial
Closing 12 July 2019
Want more Senior Producer, Content jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.