Senior Producer, Brand Studio
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Creative production experience in a Mmrketing-specific field at a design/interactive agency or in-house team, with a blend of experience across platforms.
- Experience in a fast-paced/startup environment.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Experienced problem-solver that can think strategically.
- Experience collaborating with a team on large scale projects as well as experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Results-oriented and resourceful individual with collaboration skills.
About the job:
Brand Studio is a passionate team of creative thinkers and marketers. We protect and promote Google’s brand and reputation through programs, products and narrative experiences that express Google’s values in action across the world. As part of our team, you’ll define and create the visual and strategic elements that comprise Google’s brand and product identities. You’ll articulate standards that harmonize and bring a uniquely Google point of view to all of our products and communications. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and provocative execution, you will create delightfully intuitive (and inventive!) experiences that will define the future of Google’s brand.
As a Senior Producer, you will facilitate the collaboration throughout project lifecycles: from brief, planning & strategy, conceptualization to design & build, final delivery to post production.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of the project and campaign, leading a team of creatives, engineers and thinkers to deliver work that matters to the company, has impact and pushes creative excellence at all levels. You'll play a leading role in ensuring that we work cross-functionally across the business, managing stakeholders both inside and outside of Marketing. This role also works extensively with third party vendors on projects spanning digital, experiential, and film.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Manage a program of work and projects within the studio, including being responsible and overseeing other producers work of this program.
- Author production briefing and legal documentation, brief external agencies, schedule, manage creative reviews and lead budgeting.
- Work towards multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound solutions.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for projects and help to reinforce production best practices from creative briefing to launch.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.