Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
Finding the fearless:
To stay ambitious, we need a Senior Photographer who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in the impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise – whether that’s luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics.
The Senior Photographer will join a growing business and marketing team. As Senior Photographer, you will have the opportunity to be part of a creative team producing luxury imagery consistently. This will involve all elements of photography including still life, campaign, street style & wider Frasers Group activity. You will make an impact by shooting talent, KOL’s, models set against some of the world’s best luxury and contemporary brands (both in the studio and on location).
• You will be answering briefs set by wider team(s) ensuring a high standard of photography and set within the Frasers group values.
• You will work closely with the Creative Lead to research, develop, and uphold the photography team's creative standards and output.
• You will be developing a photography team & studio to lead the fast-growing expansion of the luxury business at Frasers Group with a particular focus on Flannels (inc. the recently launch Flannels Beauty category). You will also work on briefs for other brands within the premium/luxury lifestyle division.
• You will have technical know-how within photography, directing, and post-production
• You can confidently lead, direct and shoot photography for still life, flat-lay, and model imagery
• Keep accurate daily shoot records and manage asset files
• Maintain strong lines of communication with the Creative Lead, the photography team, Styling/Casting teams, and production teams relating to workflow, creative and output.
• Flag any challenges relating to creative and studio management and troubleshoot problems.
• Follow seasonal updates and creative direction.
• You will need valid working rights for the UK
• Have experience in managing a photography team in a commercial studio setting
• You will need a strong eye for luxury, ideally within a fashion environment
• Advanced technical knowledge & advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Practical experience of studio lighting
• Experience and at ease directing talent
• Proven experience and knowledge in retouching to a high standard
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• You need to be proactive and able to work across multiple projects
• Previous experience with set design / designers and styling with allocated lead times.
• Strong photography portfolio with both Fashion/retail and still life.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Photographer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 30 November 2021
- Harvey Nichols
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive Basic Salary and Excellent Benefits
Lead Layout Artist
Closing 6 December 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Closing 14 December 2021
- River Island
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.