Senior Photo Producer
URBAN OUTFITTERS - Senior Photo Producer.
REPORTS TO – Creative Director.
Under the guidance of the Creative Director, the Senior Photo Producer will lead a team of producers in the production of all photography for Urban Outfitters Europe. This is inclusive of editorial shoots, e-commerce, print, lookbooks, and special projects for our Women’s, Men’s, Beauty and Home divisions.
The ideal candidate is an incredibly well organised, strategic thinker who is brilliant at multi-tasking, proactive and brimming with energy and enthusiasm. You’ll have extensive experience negotiating and dealing with external content providers. We are looking for a person who is always facing forward and looking to the future of this rapidly changing and evolving industry.
You will have produced shoots not only in the UK but in multiple locations all over the world, both on location and in studio. You’ll be incredibly well organised and have great communication and motivational skills required to build solid working relationships, not only with your own team and creatives, but also with members of other key teams and senior management within the business, as well as suppliers and contributors. In addition, you’ll be an accomplished negotiator with experience dealing with agents and external production companies, have an expert understanding of budgets and planning, and always be focused on your deadlines.
You must have excellent relationships with external photo and model agencies, photographers, production companies and talent to keep up-to-date information to be used in production throughout the season and contribute to the development of the UO brand.
An organised and efficient individual, you will attend monthly photography planning meetings and produce critical paths for each photo-shoot/video as well as arrange castings and scout locations. Process driven, you will manage each photo-shoot/video from initial meetings to image delivery.
E-Commerce Studio Production:
Along with the Studio Manager, Photography Manager and Creative Director you will lead the production of UO Europe’s e-commerce photography with the aim of creating aspirational imagery which exceeds existing industry standards.
- Manage the UO Europe Photo Shoot Calendar and scheduling of all editorial and partnership shoots from initial concept meetings to post-production timeline.
- Plan ahead and review, together with Creative Director, seasonal creative concepts and maintain a database of potential models, locations and photographers that reflect the seasonal direction. Continue to feed information and direction as seasons progress.
- Lead the production team in handling billing and accounting for photography assets. Approve invoices with our accounts department, update shared budget documents and communicate any overspend to Studio Manager/Creative Director.
- Keep open communication with buyers, marketing and creative team to convey timelines, ensure effective delivery of briefs and align shoot concepts.
- Assist in all aspects of castings and go-sees to scout models as needed in London.
- Line manage production team members; provide those team members with guidance and support. Conduct regular one-to ones and 6- and 12-month personal development reviews.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to communicate needs and objectives effectively via email, phone and in meetings.
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player who is willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed.
It’s likely you’re working as a Shoot Producer at Mid-Senior Management level or someone with loads of experience and looking for the perfect opportunity to prove yourself at the next level. Ideally, you will have 4-6 years shoot production experience under your belt (including moving image).
Senior Digital Producer - DCU
Closing 24 November 2019
- Channel 4
Closing 29 November 2019
Want more Senior Photo Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Development Producer jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Producer jobs, Stills Photographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.