Senior Paid Social Media Manager
As a Senior Paid Social Manager, you will take full ownership of our global paid social accounts. You will be in charge of the full spectrum of paid-social related activities, from designing market-specific strategies, to implementation and optimisation. Operating within a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing, and work cross-functionally in collaboration with Creative, Trade, and Global Marketing. As a senior manager you will have both budget and people management responsibilities (2 direct reports). This role is perfect for someone with strong paid social experience looking to take on a challenge. The role will be suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage large scale global paid social campaigns, including but not limited to the creation, implementation and optimisation of international campaigns, ad sets, ad tracking, etc.
- Collaborate closely with content/ creative team to build best-in-class assets for paid social campaigns.
- Manage the budget and P&L for our paid social activities, including decisions on ad spend-pacing.
- Plan and implement any changes to support product/ event launches and BAU activities.
- Be responsible for campaign analysis, reporting, and communication of KPIs – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Build a test-and-learn approach into standard workflow, from developing hypotheses to testing, analysing, implementing successful results, and iteration.
- Host regular digital assets performance reviews with internal creative agency and wider marketing stakeholders.
- Liaise and work closely with external vendors and key partners (e.g. account representatives, Spark AR, DCOs) to enhance performance.
- Drive paid social related commercial innovation and partnerships (e.g. TikTok Commerce, Instagram/FB Commerce, Livestream shopping, AR ads).
- Champion the adoption of new and relevant social channels in a paid advertising capacity.
- Identify any missing links and opportunities within the customer journey and find ways to fill these gaps within your channel.
- Support the development of automated reporting and/or processes with the explicit aims to improve efficiency and account performance.
- Drive the development of our global paid social strategy, which contributes toward the global digital full funnel media strategy.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g. with E-commerce, Paid Search, CRM, Social and other teams) to drive customer growth, activation and retention.
- Help shape global marketing direction by injecting best-in-class paid social plans for NPD launches and event-based activations, including creative, messaging and platforms considerations, and audience strategy.
- Partner with Organic Social, PR & Advocacy teams to create holistic social campaigns that cover owned, earned, and paid domains.
- Support local marketing teams in awareness campaigns and other geo-location activations.
- Research into market/ social trends, keep abreast of the latest ad products/ technologies and provide use-case suggestions to help improve KPIs.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in paid social, preferably from a high-growth company or agency.
- Strong experience in paid social across multiple platforms, preferably at an international level.
- Experience in DTC brands in the luxury and/or beauty sectors would be a strong bonus.
- Excellent hands-on experience with paid social platforms – e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Snap Ads Manager. Experience with large scale activation on TikTok will be a bonus.
- Strong experience with complementary tools, e.g. DoubleClick Campaign Manager, other tracking tools, social listening tools, and product feed/catalogue vendors. Hands on experience with Sprinklr will be a plus.
- Strong project management skills in the creative/ content process.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights.
- Experienced in leveraging audience signals to improve campaign reach and/or ROAS.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a forensic understanding of account performance, and high proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.
- A flexible self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile to deliver results.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’. discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work.
‘To make everyone feel the most beautiful version of themselves’
We would love to welcome you to our team! Apply today!
Want more Senior Paid Social Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.