Senior Paid Social Executive
Dorothy Perkins, Burton and Wallis are looking for a Senior Paid Social Executive to join the digital marketing team. This is key role within the team and reports into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll be responsible for the execution of the Paid Social strategy within Dorothy Perkins, Burton and Wallis. Boohoo Group is one of the biggest spenders in the UK; you will have access to the latest BETAs and endless opportunities to test and learn. This is a key role in a digital marketing team.
Supporting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the delivery of the following:
- Develop, lead and manage paid social marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base.
- Day to day management of paid social campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting agreed KPI’s.
- Auditing and evaluating of accounts to ensure consistent best practise.
- Keep on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products.
- Drive testing roadmap to ensure ad copy/creative/bid management is fully optimised.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Lead transition from agency to in-house campaigns management.
- Being the point of contact for wider marketing team and agencies for any Paid Social opportunities or queries.
- Monitor and maintain product feed health with external agency, highlighting opportunities for further enhancements.
- Understand competitor landscape and keep up to date with industry updates, including new commercial opportunities from partners and social.
- Work alongside creative and design teams to promote best practise for creative assets across each platform.
- Liaise with Facebook to stay on top of new product launches.
- Monthly budget management and invoice control.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in designing, building and optimising paid social campaigns, ideally on the agency side.
- Proficient in Facebook Business Manager to implement and optimise campaign performance.
- Proficient in Google analytics.
- Knowledge of other channels is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce actionable insights.
- Previous experience of working campaigns management platform will be advantageous.
- Experience working on retail brands.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments.
- Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Want more Senior Paid Social Executive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.