Senior Packaging Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Packaging Designer to join our highly productive in-house team.
As the world’s leading luxury retail emporium, we craft magic, memorable experiences for our customers and support our talented teams to become the best ambassadors for our global brand..
You’ll have proven experience, in the food sector, but will also be required to work on a variety of non-food projects, and have had significant exposure to branding, packaging and print collateral.
You will also be able to support with artworking tasks where needed.
Creative/ Display responsibilities:
- Manage own projects conception through to completion
- Present design evolution and ideation of projects to Lead Project Manager and Creative Director
- Collaborate and communicate directly with cross-functional teams
- Communicate needs and production requirements to Artworker and Lead Project Manager
- Participate in design reviews with broader Harrods Teams
- Approve relevant colour/design components of packaging
- Keep up to date on current art, design and competition
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders and keep Lead Project Manager up to date with all projects
- Be a reliable, responsible member of the team
- Computer skills: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential.
- Good typography/design and illustration skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Manage workflow with junior designer
- Currently 2 days in the London office and 3 days WFH
Our promise to you:
You’ll benefit from an excellent benefits package, including a company pension, flexible working, 25 days’ holiday and your birthday off, up to 33% in-store discount and a season ticket loan.
- At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible.
- We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart.
- We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
- At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart.
- We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive.
- What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Print Designer
Closing 29 August 2022
- White Stuff
Closing 24 July 2022
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Rise Digital Designer
Closing 23 August 2022
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.