Senior Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for a passionate Senior Motion Graphics Designer to jump into our London Design team and collaborate with our creative thinkers, designers, and illustrators. This is a great opportunity for someone to join our exceptional team of motion graphics specialists in creating well-crafted, captivating, and progressive creative work for our clients.
The role will consist of creating motion graphics for a variety of campaigns, both short and long form for brand, social and campaign design. The role requires an After Effects specialist, but many of our team have additional passions for illustration, Cel animation, 3D animation and other creative outputs.
In addition to client work, the role requires a designer who is interested in trying our latest technologies and trends, testing out and pitching new progressive ideas to the team.
What we're looking for?
- Strong After Effects skills and a firm understanding of animation principles.
- A wealth of experience in 2D animation, including illustrative, character, typographic and shape animation.
- Experience working in an advertising/brand/design agency.
- Some experience working in 3D animation.
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to creativity.
- A passion to upskill and enthusiasm to experiment with the latest trends, technologies, and influences.
- Some mentoring or leadership experience.
- The ability to oversee projects, provide feedback to peers, and raise the level of craft.
- Strong organisation skills, experience planning and managing your time and meeting deadlines.
In addition, the following skills are nice to have:
- Cinema4D with skills covering animation, Mograph, modelling and lighting.
- Experience using a third-party renderer - Redshift, Arnold, Octane etc.
- Experience with Cel animation.
Who are we?
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. Whether you’re a designer, copywriter, art director or studio manager, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the world forward with every piece of work you create.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- Adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Video Editor - YouTube
Closing 19 March 2022
- LADbible Group
Finishing Video Editor (Versioning) - Channel 5 and Comedy Central
Closing 15 March 2022
Closing 31 January 2022
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£34,262 to 38,373 per annum
Want more Senior Motion Graphics Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.