Senior Motion Graphics Editor for Once Upon a TimeThis job listing has expired
Based in the heart of Soho, Once Upon a Time is an integrated marketing agency that builds strong brands for our clients, enabling them to sell their product. We offer a range of solutions including digital marketing, advertising, and social media- we are an integrated content and retail expert. We also work with some globally recognized brands as well as smaller operations across FMCG, Entertainment, Sports and Music sectors. We’re a friendly bunch of creatives and are driven by our team passion to deliver first class marketing with world-class creative content.
About the role
We’re currently seeking an experienced Senior Motion Graphics Editor. The purpose of the role is to design and produce Motion Graphics for a range of AV formats including Trailers, promos/sizzles, TV & Cinema commercials, Digital Outdoor and all online AV deliverables. ATL clients include Disney, Universal, Warners, Science in Sport and Carnival Films.
Who you are
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked on film/entertainment campaigns and have a knowledge of the specific deliverables required for broadcast in the both the UK and International. You will also have;
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, & Premiere.
- A good creative eye for and experience of video editing.
- A high level of technical competency (will be expected to troubleshoot software problems in conjunction with the IT dept).
- Short form editing
- A real team ethos and a collaborative approach to working across/sharing edits with the broader team.
- The ability to work to a brief and deliver on time and on budget.
- Great attention to detail; able to deliver final projects accurately and to established templates.
- Fantastic communication and team skills.
- The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges.
- Evidence of working creatively within a brand.
- A willingness to sound-out any issues/challenges with a project/edit at the outset.
What we’re offering
25 days holiday per year plus 8 public holidays
Fun and interesting environment to work in
Competitive annual salary
Employer Pension contribution
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Animator / Motion Graphics Artist for Casual Films
Closing 10 October 2017
- Casual Films
- £33,000 to 39,000 p/a
DMS Academy Training Scheme: Graduate Motion Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- Digital Media Services UK LTD
- 17,500 p/a
Want more Senior Motion Graphics Editor jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.