Senior Motion Graphics Artist
About The Role:
Want to work with some of the best Motion talent in North-West? Want to create exciting content for some of the most recognised brands in the world? Want to work on equipment most artists would give all their limbs for? Yes you can do all that in-house!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, self-motivated & creative individual to join our dynamic UK team as a Senior Motion Designer.
The ideal candidate should possess an outstanding portfolio of motion design work, demonstrating creativity, ingenuity, a good eye for design and mix of both 2D and 3D experience. It’s essential that the candidate is innovative and can immediately engage in projects from the offset. We are looking for a creative who is adaptable, open-minded and can lead a project to produce outstanding qualities in delivery.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing:
- Participate in creative "kick-off" sessions, collaborating with the other motion graphics designers and wider Multimedia team to constantly push the boundaries of our creations
- When required, work closely with 3D animators, scriptwriters and editors to understand project objectives, assist in the creation of storyboards and produce highly engaging and complex animations
- Providing accurate updates and time estimates on projects you are responsible for
- Taking an active interest in advancements in technology and techniques in animation, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
- Working to mentor and develop more junior members of the team.
A Few Things About You:
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach.
- Deep understanding of After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and an understanding of Cinema 4D or Maya.
- Is able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Obsesses about the detail and has a huge passion for delivering quality work
- Is able to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders whilst effectively managing expectations and offering ideas
- Has an exceptional eye for detail, layout and typography
- Displays a good understanding of, and effectively deploys principles of animation
- Thinks innovatively and takes initiative with regards to future team/business aims
- Adobe After Effects - Expert
- Illustrator - Expert
- Photoshop - Expert
- Cinema 4D/Maya/Blender - Expert
- Octane/Redshift/V-ray - Expert
- Premiere - Desirable
- Microsoft Office - Good
A Bit About Us:
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 12 July 2022
£Based on experienced
Closing 16 July 2022
- Frontier Developments plc
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 16 July 2022
- London / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Senior Motion Graphics Artist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.