Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Outernet London - Why you should consider being a part of our journey...
Outernet is a global media and entertainment business comprising connected city-centre districts where music, film, art, gaming, and retail experiences will come to life in new, breath-taking ways. Our first district, Outernet London, launches in 2021. Located at the intersection of Tottenham Court Road and Charing Cross Road, it will offer visitors unique multi-sensory experiences using the latest in broadcast screen technology, shaping the future of experiential marketing.
More than 100M visitors per year will access extraordinary co-created content, live events, brand launches, product drops, celebrity endorsements, and a world-class art exhibition programme. The redeveloped Denmark Street, with its new live performance venues, range of proudly independent restaurants and bars plus Chateau Denmark's unique session rooms, will help put this historic area back at the British music scene's beating heart.
Outline of the role:
To develop our brand communications and content across the Outernet Districts' vast canvas of screens. You will be part of London's newest entertainment hub where music, film, art, gaming, and retail will come to life in new, breath-taking ways. This is an opportunity to work alongside one of the country's leading design agencies and be involved in the capital's latest and most innovative space.
Some Key Responsibilities:
• Work alongside the Creative Director to develop all brand language and communication.
• Become the guardian of the brand and help to roll it out across platforms effectively.
• Help build a motion design team and create effective working practices.
• Responsible for all design and animation elements for broadcast.
• Oversee junior team members' work in collaboration with Creative Designer.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
• Strong design background with extensive experience in typography
• Broadcast experience essential.
• Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Fluency in 3D applications.
• Proficiency in Cinema 4D.
• Knowledge of Realtime technology and best digital/social practices.
• Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the entertainment industry.
• Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude.
• Ability to manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Flexible prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
• A team-player; honest and trustworthy and is actively involved in achieving team objectives.
• Tenacious in pursuing excellence and achieving results.
• Keen interest in continuing professional development and interest in new technology/production techniques.
The above is not an exhaustive list.
Our Inclusivity in Action:
OUTERNET GLOBAL is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive, and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to all applications, but we thank you in advance for applying.
Lead Character Modeller (Feature Animation)
Closing 29 December 2020
Closing 24 November 2020
- Frontier Developments plc
Want more Senior Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.