Senior Motion Designer
About The Role:
Purpose of Role:
At Entain we do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment.
We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for all our customers. At Entain we have some of the world’s biggest and most exciting sports and gaming brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, Party Casino and bwin.
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. As Senior Motion Designer you will be responsible for leading the overall output of animation, video and motion-based design across a range of our global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
- Concepting, leading and designing video and motion-based creative across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Adopting a “hands-on” approach when required to help the wider team with concept development
- Ensuring all Motion Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
· Crafting eye catching and relevant animated creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands
- Ensuring that processes are efficient and best practice is adhered to
· Leading and overseeing the work of Motion Designers, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Owning projects across multiple brands whilst always seeking opportunities to push the creative possibilities
- Understanding design principles as well as motion design. Being sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge
- Developing direct reports through conducting regular peer-to-peer reviews and setting objectives
- Understanding and investigating new content to develop highly visible creative video solutions
- Maintaining communication and relationships between Motion Design and other teams within Entain
- Encouraging team collaboration, brainstorming and co-creation workshops.
Specialist skills and experience:
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Extensive knowledge of some/all of the following (Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, 3D design software)
- Produce storyboards, and have an understanding of camera angles and narrative flow
- A natural creative design ability
- Concept, design and animate best-in-class motion content
- Team management experience with ability to lead and develop designers
- Effective time management and organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Confidence to present and pitch creative concepts to senior marketing stakeholders
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- A motivated, inquisitive approach
- An engaging portfolio/ showreel of work that demonstrates impressive motion graphics including 2D, 3D, live action and experimentation.
- A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working for brands in a regulated sector
- Experience working within a global company with multiple markets
- Filming and editing experience
About The Company:
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain:
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain:
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 23 February 2022
Senior VFX Artist
Closing 9 March 2022
Technical Animator - Rigging/Pipeline
Closing 8 March 2022
- Leamington Spa
Want more Senior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.