Senior Motion Designer
Overview & Responsibilities:
An integral part of the Design Team, the Senior Motion Designer will develop inspiring concepts and designs across multiple brands and projects. They will work independently as well as closely with the Creative Director, and other designers to concept, design and execute innovative creative. Meticulous attention to detail and execution of inspired ideas - at times under tight deadlines. Will be responsible for designs from concept to final production and presentation of projects for approval.
- Close collaboration with teams large or small, being responsive to their needs and assisting them in finding the best use of motion.
- Concept and execute innovative concepts & designs.
- Design, animate, and edit standalone motion graphics packages.
- Create and Deliver Cohesive creative across franchise deliverables.
- Produce creative solutions based on various clients' business needs.
- Pitch ideas & work to team and clients.
- Contribute in a high volume fast paced team environment.
- Ensure that all work is informed by and reinforces the brand strategy while delivering on marketing and programming goals.
- Keep up to date with what is going on in the fields of design and technology and television. Use acquired knowledge to inform work and push boundaries.
- 5 years professional experience, at least 2 years as a Senior Motions Designer.
- Expert knowledge of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop, After Effects and Cinema 4D.
- Experience using Ready Mag is a plus, but not a necessity.
- A strong understanding of layout, type, logo design.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale for client and team.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working independently and with a team.
- Must be able to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent creative, conceptual and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to visualize innovative solutions beyond the simple use of software, including designing for Effects and Live Action concepts.
- Ability to match style to specific project.
- A strong understanding of design systems and after effects templating.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Designer, Apple Music
Closing 29 March 2023
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 26 March 2023
£40,000 to 50,000 per annum
Senior Specialist, Motion Graphics
Closing 27 March 2023
- London Stock Exchange Group
Want more Senior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.