Senior Motion Designer
This role is for a Senior Motion Designer, based in house within a leading
advertising agency. The primary role is to design and produce moving image projects coming through the department. The Motion Designer will work on a range of broadcast, online and DOOH campaigns. Must have a keen eye for detail and the ability to confidently execute a range of disciplines and styles.
As a wide range of briefs flow through the department, the candidate should be confident with animation and compositing projects, able to prepare both static and video assets, have an eye for layout, typography and design and be competent at short form video editing.
As clients will often be in the department, and projects are worked on collaboratively, the applicant must have confidence to communicate with tact and diplomacy, and be a team player.
• Attend new briefings and weekly production meetings.
• Designing and executing broadcast, digital, DOOH from initial briefing stage to delivery.
• Complete fast turnaround projects on time, whilst ensuring quality.
• Provide project timing estimates.
• Collaborate with Account Management and Creative team within the agency.
• Good with recording hours and a solid understanding of video workflows.
• Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and works well within these parameters.
• Develop departmental relationships and be a strong communicator.
Freelance Video Editor needed ASAP UK based Remote
Closing 9 December 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- remote, from remote
- £200 to 250 per day
Closing 27 January 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Senior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.