Senior Motion Designer
Discovery Creative London (DCL) is Discovery Inc’s multi award-winning in-house creative agency. We are a hugely ambitious team, driven by a desire to compete with the very best work
that that the wider creative community has to offer - including brand identities; multi-platform marketing campaigns; and a wide range of creative output for trade, digital and commercial partnerships.
We are looking for someone who is bursting with ideas and creativity, combined with a real passion for broadcast design. You’ll be a team player who is aware of what is fresh and exciting in the marketplace, buzzing with exhilarating ideas that work across multiple platforms, all with the same result driving people to watch our amazing content. Working with creatives and producers you’ll develop fresh and exciting approaches to graphics, and have a strong creative flair to drive innovation across our network of brands. Your work will sit comfortably across multiple platforms, including broadcast, social and print. Armed with extensive experience of the broadcast environment, your enthusiasm and passion for what you do will bring the best of those around you. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding, creative individual – a multi-talented designer who is brimming with ideas and graphic.
As a Senior Broadcast Designer you will attend briefings, manage workloads, maintain regular contact with the creative and production team members and will be accountable for all design deliverables. You’ll play an active role in the creative process of creating graphics for promos and marketing campaigns. In this ‘hands on’ role you produce innovative graphic design solutions to briefs and at times may be required to oversee several other motion and static graphic designers.
We are looking for a highly experienced motion graphic designer with proven experience of taking ideas from concept to finished product whilst driving forward creativity. You will have evidence of an extensive portfolio of consistently great work and experience of leading and motivating a team of designers. It is essential that candidates have experience in delivering high quality motion graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite. This role will be a 12 month FTC.
- Working with creative colleagues to interpret briefs and to create on-brand and innovative work.
- Inventive, organised and motivated, keen to learn every day, love working with people and articulating your ideas.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to lead on key projects in a variety of roles. From the sole designer/creator to overseeing several other designers; providing guidance, support and constructive feedback.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your/your teams work.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Educated to degree level in design, media, animation, or a related design discipline, or have equivalent industry experience with demonstrable graphic design, branding skills.
- A minimum of 8 years design experience, ideally in a broadcast/production environment.
- A passion for television and knowledge of current trends in media and broadcasting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great understanding of typography, composition.
- A good eye / attention to detail.
- Adobe creative suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV is required.
- Experience in 3D graphic design.
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
Freelance - 2D Motion Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
Senior Game Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
- Square Enix
Want more Senior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Broadcast Journalist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.