Senior Motion Designer
A little bit about us…
We’re Entain! Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go.
We are home to a global family of over 24 well-known brands including Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Foxy and Cheeky Bingo.and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. As Senior Motion Designer you will be responsible for leading the overall output of animation, video and motion-based design across a range of our global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
So, what does the day to day look like?
- Concepting, leading and designing video and motion-based creative across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Ensuring all Motion Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Crafting eye catching and relevant animated creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands
- Leading and overseeing the work of Motion Designers, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Owning projects across multiple brands whilst always seeking opportunities to push the creative possibilities
- Understanding design principles as well as motion design. Being sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge
- Developing direct reports through conducting regular peer-to-peer reviews and setting objectives
- Understanding and investigating new content to develop highly visible creative video solutions
- Encouraging team collaboration, brainstorming and co-creation workshops.
What are we looking for in our Senior Motion Designers?
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Extensive knowledge of some/all of the following (Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, 3D design software)
- Produce storyboards, and have an understanding of camera angles and narrative flow
- A natural creative design ability
- Concept, design and animate best-in-class motion content
- Team management experience with ability to lead and develop designers
- Confidence to present and pitch creative concepts to senior marketing stakeholders
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- An engaging portfolio / showreel of work that demonstrates impressive motion graphics including 2D, 3D, live action and experimentation.
- A strong interest in sports and / or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working for brands in a regulated sector
- Experience working within a global company with multiple markets
- Filming and editing experience
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary plus a generous bonus!
- Private healthcare
- Sharesave scheme
- Pension contribution scheme- company matched up to 6%
- Wellbeing support including our EAP and a subscription to Unmind (mental health wellbeing app)
Other jobs you may be interested in
Motion Graphics Designer & Editor, 6-12 Month FTC
Closing 29 November 2022
- River Island
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive + Benefits
Closing 28 November 2022
Closing 14 October 2022
- Jaguar Land Rover
Want more Senior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.