Senior Motion Designer, Apple Media Products- Content & Product Design
People at Apple don’t just design products they design the kind of wonder thats revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Apple Media Products Design is seeking a Senior Motion Designer with experience in content and new media to join our Apple Music team. This role will require collaboration with Content Creators, Business Partners, Editors, Videographers, and Graphic Designers to bring stories and concepts to life around our playlists and brands.
Conceptualisation, storyboard-creation, design and animation, and using varying styles for deliverables as needed are all necessary for this unique London based, opportunity.
- Collaborative and team oriented approach.
- Experience handling a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel.
- Deep understanding of After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and an understanding of Cinema 4D or Maya. Video editing abilities are a big plus.
- You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drives engagement. You have a pulse on conceptual approach, creative trends and on-product content design, along with a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced organisation.
- An understanding of digital asset management, file organisation and a collaborative spirit are necessary.
- Typographic, graphic design and art direction skills.
- Experience with content / campaign strategy a plus.
- Experience working with and scaling brands.
- Highly conceptual thinking.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign creative either for marketing or on editorial platform.
- Proficient in Digital, Social, and on-product content design with top of class design benchmarks
- Experience delivering big ideas for subscription businesses is a plus
- Experience in a quick moving and cross-functional focused environment.
- International experience or experience working with global teams.
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns.
- Proficiency in presentations leveraging keynote.
- Additional Requirements
- A robust portfolio that includes top-tier creative for on-platform creative or marketing campaigns
This conceptual Senior Motion Designer will work in a team responsible for developing global editorial content for Apple Music.
You will be required to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You will develop big ideas with practical executions and articulate and sell these big ideas to partners.
You will maintain momentum around creative concepts, as a core part of the team that is responsible for bringing them into the world. Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction.
Find and develop working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive/execute campaigns.
Helping with motion guidelines, facilitating the scaling of assets for various platforms, building motion templates, concepting, production, internal showcase reels and communicating with external motion partners will all be a part of the role.
Overall, we’ll need to develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy, focused on motion in the music and product space.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 November 2021
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 20 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Closing 21 November 2021
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Senior Motion Designer, Apple Media Products- Content & Product Design jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, Avid Editor jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.