Senior Medical Writer
Axiom is seeking a Senior Medical Writer with a passion for scientific storytelling to help develop medical/scientific content that will engage and educate diverse audiences.
Axiom is on a significant growth journey and, as a result, we are seeking to expand our talented Scientific Writing team to those who enjoy a highly collaborative environment with a passion for creating impactful content and experiences, with a strong level of excellence in everything they do.
- Research and write audience-appropriate scientific/medical content for sales representatives, MSLs, clinicians, PAGs and/or patients.
- Represent the Axiom Scientific team in project teams.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Build strong internal relationships, collaborating with internal account team, other Scientific team members and talent from other divisions as appropriate to develop and execute scientific content and strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Scientific Directors, Editors, and Instructional Designers where appropriate to seek and receive feedback to ensure all content is valuable, well written and accurate.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive onboarding and training with an experienced and enthusiastic team.
- Exciting range of project types and opportunities to expand your skill set.
- Opportunities to work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
- Flexible working options for the right person.
- Benefits package.
- Educated to degree level (ideally advanced degree: MSc, PharmD, PhD, MD) in life sciences or pharmacology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Writer/Senior Medical Writer (pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or biotechnology writing experience).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and organisational skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient at conducting literature searches in PubMed.
- Ability to distil complex scientific information and terminology for all audiences using text, audio and complementary images.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing projects, tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to thrive independently and in a team environment.
- High level of self-motivation; ability to work with tight timelines.
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experienced and confident in liaising directly with clients.
- Experienced or passionate in writing for creative and/or diverse media (e.g. slides, print, website, app, audio, video, e-learning assets).
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated can thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct necessary research and to reference materials according to standard referencing formats.
- Open to new/innovative ideas, proactive and highly collaborative team player, a positive problem solver, customer-service orientated.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Creative Team
Closing 3 January 2022
- Havas Lynx
- Manchester City Centre
Closing 26 January 2022
- AO World PLC
Closing 23 January 2022
Want more Senior Medical Writer jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.