Senior Marketing Manager, Picador
Pan Macmillan UK is one of the largest general book publishers in the UK and is part of the worldwide Macmillan Publishing Group, which operates in over 70 countries.
Pan Macmillan is looking for an experienced, skilled, self-motivated and highly-organized Senior Marketing Manager to work in the Picador Communications team.
The position will involve –
- Imprint brand management for Picador and Macmillan Collector’s Library.
- Brand development of key authors such as Jessie Burton, John Cooper Clarke, Alan Hollinghurst and Adam Kay.
- Creation and implementation of high impact, highly-integrated consumer campaigns through successful use of the full marketing and content mix: advertising, digital marketing.
- Planning campaigns globally and in liaison with international sister companies.
- Monitoring design magazines and online resources to update fiction teams on trends and future developments.
- Providing support to the department in the acquisition and retention of titles and authors and in consumer research projects.
- Content planning for brand authors, audience and imprint social media.
- Analysis and presentation of campaign results.
This is a key role within our organization and as such we are looking for someone who has experience in the marketing department of a Publishing Company. You must be able to work autonomously and be good at prioritising work under pressure.
The position is based at our offices in King’s Cross, London.
To apply, please click the button below which will redirect you to our careers page where you will find full details on our recruitment process and how to apply for this role..
Closing date: 17th June 2018
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.
Email Marketing Specialist - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
Head of Design / Design Director
Closing 11 July 2018
- £65,000 to 80,000 p/a
Want more Senior Marketing Manager, Picador jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.