Senior Marketing Manager (Collusion) - ASOS
COLLUSION is always looking for more people to collaborate with needs an innovative and independent Senior Marketing Manager to work with our new Collaborators and take our brand into 2019.
You will be part of a stand-alone team that drives the COLLUSION brand, working with agencies and a team of Gen Z Collaborators to move our new brand forward.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing at ASOS, you will lead the agencies and a small team to ensure that the COLLUSION touch points are engagement and coherent, continuing to establish its new place in the UK market.
KEY ROLE OBJECTIVE
To continue to establish and grow the COLLUSION brand, driving commercial success brand engagement. You will be responsible for leading the social, creative and PR agencies and core COLLUSION marketing and editorial team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Define and drive the COLLUSION marketing strategy, aligning customer, product, commercial, brand and retail opportunities and objectives.
- Create a drive brand partnerships for COLLUSION, growing awareness with new audiences with credible brand alignment.
- Partner closely with senior retail and technology teams to develop the communications strategy.
- Working with the Head of Brand Marketing and COLLUSION Brand Strategist, take responsibility for the strategic development of the COLLUSION brand and communications.
- Day to day management of the social, creative and PR agencies working with COLLUSION.
- Working closely with Commercial Finance to undertake financial planning, business casing and target setting to deliver annual trading plans.
- Manage senior stakeholders from COLLUSION and ASOS with evidence-based decisions, tests and reporting.
- Work with the rest of the COLLUSION team to ensure that we are maximising the opportunity of our digital products and ensuring that our message to students especially is delivered as effectively as possible, based on the bank of insight that your team has built up over time
- Manage a team of two marketing, PR and content executives, building their capabilities through development planning, training, coaching and leadership.
- Working with a team of brand Collaborators and Senior Strategist to ensure that their vision, message and direction is embedded into the decision-making, creative and marketing activity executed by the brand.
- Plots customer acquisition plan, identifying key strategies to grow collusion customer database and social audience with ongoing launches, ensuring the agencies and retail stakeholders are briefed on activity.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of COLLUSION’s product and proposition offering, and brand and business value, using this to inform planning and prioritisation.
- Ensure that key teams within the ASOS business are informed of COLLUSION development and activity including the Communications, Cultural Marketing, Everyday Engagement, Customer Care and CPT (tech) teams.
- Work with Global Trading team to ensure focus on key territories and success of marketing performance
- Ensure that the Customer Care team are briefed on COLLUSION activity.
- Ensure that the legal team are updated on creative and tonal developments in COLLUSION activity and Collaborator contracts.
- Ensure that the ASOS Procurement team are updated on agency performance and contracts.
- Develop and own the COLLUSION CRM plan, launching the Email Programme and growing the customer database.
- Make recommendations on to improve business performance and drive brand awareness and consideration.
- Support the Head of Brand Marketing in determining brand and marketing value and help to identify opportunities to grow the business and brand value from products.
- Ongoing reporting and analysis on brand, marketing and communications performance.
- COLLUSION aims to be an experimental brand; ensure that we employ a test and learn approach to new ways of acquiring and engaging with customers in a innovative but measured way.
- Gatekeeper of campaign and brand assets.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- A brave, entrepreneurial approach to brand and marketing.
- Proactive self-starter.
- A strong creative eye, and the ability to work with creative teams to develop campaigns.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders across various business functions, including retail, technology, finance and global trading.
- Comfortable working with a lot of autonomy and in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Commercial acumen, an eye for numbers and decision-making off the back of them.
- All round marketing experience, with experience and understanding across brand and performance activities.
- Experience in marketing, with a track record of working on working on global campaigns, or marketing activity being implementing at a local level, preferably for digital/e-business brands.
- High levels of communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative.
- Experience of business casing and financial planning.
- Experience working for a youth/disruptor brand a plus.
Senior PPC Executive
Closing 11 January 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £23,000 to 26,000 p/a
Closing 25 December 2018
- Creative Mettle
- £52,000 to 60,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.