Senior Manager Site Optimisation & UX (Reebok) - AdidasThis job listing has expired
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
- Lead to improve China consumer journey through eCommerce experiences for Reebok brand
- Manage UX, Site Merchandising, and Master Data teams.
- As a key member to establish strategy & operational process to give greater focus to NPS and ensure our short and long term roadmap is focused on making significant progress in this area.
- Create formal processes for developing consumer-centered experiences and prioritizing functionality and releases for Magento development + Tmall & JD.Com optimization
- Excute day-to-day operations with high quality in aligned process and guideline
- Collaborate with internal & external parties to align on development roadmap and priorities.
- Thinking of the site merchandising strategy for product presentation, ensuring we can adapt to the different product tiers and seasonal behaviours to drive on-site conversion.
- Support on agencies management to deliver qualified service for site roadmap
- Partner with external stakeholders including Tmall & JD.com + Brand Marketing, to achieve brand and commercial objectives in collaborative and aligned manner.
- Build collaborative relationships with other eCommerce functions including marketing, CRM, category merchandising, IT, and operations to support and achieve overall business objectives.
- Continue to learn and educate others on evolving technologies and their impact on the consumer experience.
- eCommerce Merchandising, Marketing & Analytics
- Global UX Team
- China IT team
- CRM, Newsroom & Digital marketing
- 10+ years direct eCommerce experience
- University business degree in statistics, mathematics, finance, business administration, economics or similar discipline
- Experience in handling TMall & JD.com
- Good understanding of Demandware & Magento preferred
- English & Mandarin fluent
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Senior Manager Site Optimisation & UX (Reebok) - Adidas jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs, Translator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.