Senior Lead, Brand Design
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonight’s dinner, next summer’s vacation, or a dream house down the road. We’re looking for a Senior Lead Brand Designer who has experience creating visual identity standards for global brands. You’ll be joining a diverse team of conceptual thinkers and exceptional designers, who are passionate about bringing everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. You’ll collaborate with a variety of teams for how our brand is expressed visually and experientially across Product, Web, Marketing and Internal Culture. The role requires a passion for developing exceptional creative solutions on a global scale. If this sounds like fun, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Evolve Pinterest’s visual identity across product, marketing, and business channels.
- Develop resources, guidelines, and templates that empower the organization to create beautiful and thoughtful brand expressions.
- Be a source of inspiration for the global team. You will collaborate with other designers, producers, engineers, marketers, and others to shepherd the brand forward.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and creative directors to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Present and articulate the thinking behind your work to key stakeholders, creative directors, and team members.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience with an end-to-end visual design background. You are a systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels and design for offline experiences.
- Extraordinary storyteller. You are an expert in bringing stories to life that is visually rich and are comfortable in pushing the medium to never-seen-before executions.
- Passion for developing standards and design systems that create huge impact through simple solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You are a master of craft, composition, imagery, typography, iconography, and color.
- Strong editorial design skills. You have an eye for photography selection and combining imagery.
- Enthusiasm for taking on new opportunities. You push the boundaries and are excited by a non-traditional approach to branding.
- On top of current cultural trends. You follow the latest news in design, music, art fashion and tech.
- Talent for articulating ideas. You command the room when presenting your work to cross-functional teams and executives. You have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Experience working quickly and efficiently. You are keeping up with the pace in a lightning-fast startup environment.
- Master of design tools. You are fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma, Sketch, After Effects, Cinema 4D – plus you can handle a camera and have an understanding of Adobe Premier video production.
Assistant Graphic Designer - Licensing
Closing 11 December 2019
- Old Navy
- San Francisco
Graphic Designer / CMF Designer
Closing 12 December 2019
- Culver City
Want more Senior Lead, Brand Design jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.