Senior Ladieswear Graphic Designer for Boohoo
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking for an experienced Ladieswear Graphics Designer to join our passionate, agile and creative team in Manchester.
At boohoo.com our growth is unmatched, our speed unrivalled, and our future is bright. Since our creation in 2006 we have won awards, achieved treble digit growth each year, and we have much, much more to come. We're on a journey that will take us to new and exciting places in the very near future and we want to take the best people with us.
The primary function of this role is to design ranges and collections for Boohoo across both short and medium term time frames. This is completed with clear understanding of the Boohoo customer, and to support the commercial targets of the organisation.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- An experienced graphics designer with a young, trend led fashion eye,
- You must be competent with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop, predominantly placement print with some knowledge of repeat pattern necessary
- You will work on both ladies and girls wear briefs,
- Required to be self-motivated and have good time management.
- Experience designing licensed graphics desirable
- Completing research to pull together themes and trends.
- Analysing high street trends
- Taking idea from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples.
- Ensures capability of team to work on short turn around as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Works directly with overseas suppliers to create collections.
- Build and maintains close links with the buying and design team.
- Develops and supports more junior team members.
- Is flexible regarding off shore travel predominantly to the Far East.
- Delivers results within specified time frames
As a Ladieswear Graphics Designer you should be highly motivated, with technical flair, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Senior UX / UI Designer - Freelance or Perm
Closing 19 April 2019
- perm, temp
- Market Rates + Benefits + Flexible Working Hours
Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 27 March 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Senior Ladieswear Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.