Senior Integrated Project Manager
As a Senior Integrated Project Manager, you will be working with the Programme Director and in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Events, Production and Film.
What will you be doing:
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all channels to the highest of standards.
- You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
- You’ll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which always exceed our client’s expectations.
- You’ll deliver and manage first-class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget.
- You’ll scope projects across all channels whilst mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle.
- You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong internal relationships.
- Working with the creative and wider production teams to enhance the quality of product being produced.
- Manage clients directly across a wide variety of projects from internal comms, brand and creative through all forms of production.
- Programme manage across the breadth of a client portfolio – ranging from light touch involvement to hands on management depending on project requirement – always ensuring that you carry that client knowledge.
What do you need to have:
- Experience building timing plans and budgets for creative and design led projects for comms campaigns ranging from the hugely complex to the simple and agile.
- Ability to talk passionately on group calls, internally and 1-2-1 with clients about communications, ways of working and the importance of creative campaigns.
- Confident in your ability to manage a client especially on tight budgets.
- Production experience – preferably print, film or digital (or a combination of all of the above).
- Strong project management skills – especially in team and communication management as well as significant commercial awareness.
- Creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once.
- Experience managing creatives, designers and a large project team.
- End to end project management experience.
- Ability to write creative, design and artwork briefs including developing artwork specs.
- Experience working with strategists.
- Excellent with the full office suite especially excel and outlook.
Nice to have:
- Internal comms experience.
- Proof reading skills.
- Familiarity with ways of working for big organisations.
- Familiar with the Adobe creative suite.
- Familiar with a variety of platforms from Teams, gmail/gdocs, yammer, sharepoint.
- Familiarity with agile, waterfall, scrum and lean project management processes.
- Experience leading pitches.
A bit about us:
The Creative Engagement Group is an unusually shaped communications group that creates experiences that inspire lasting change. The Creative Engagement Group partners with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, digital, and immersive content.
At The Creative Engagement Group, we work with an international blue-chip client base across business categories with a particular strength in healthcare. Our business is made up of six divisions: WRG, Forty1, Logicearth Learning Services, Axiom, Cormis & Just Communicate.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Project Administrator - Commercials & Finance
Closing 16 March 2022
- The Creative Engagement Group
- Manchester, London or Plymouth
Project Manager, Production & Brand Management
Closing 12 March 2022
- Landor & Fitch
Senior Digital Project Manager
Closing 14 March 2022
- Leeds / Remote
- perm, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.