Senior Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Marketing Designer for a global interior experience agency. This role is working within the in-house marketing team and reporting to the marketing manager.
You will need to be an all-rounder that can adjust to designing in print, digital and interactive mediums on all the agencies visual materials that compellingly communicate the company’s values to clients and the market. You would also be designing templates and offering direction to the marketing team.
You will be responsible for the design quality of the deliverables created in the marketing department
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design in print, digital and video for diverse client projects.
- Develops kit-of-parts designs and fresh templates for process books, presentations, campaigns, HTML emails etc. to enable the entire marketing team to create high-quality materials efficiently.
- Reviews marketing materials for design quality and present feedback.
- Evolve existing collateral for interactive, social media and web based platforms.
- Develops information graphics to help showcase design and process.
- Create special graphic elements for marketing tenders.
- Lead the training efforts in graphic design and creative technology for members of the marketing team and office.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design campaigns, print, digital, motion graphics and video for diverse client projects.
- Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business.
- Take brief from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others.
- Not see this as another job, but an opportunity to have your say.
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in.
- Guru in Adobe CC, especially InDesign. Demonstrable use of After Effects, Premier and Dreamweaver programmes.
- Able to design graphically compelling materials that reflect messages and identity.
- Ability to produce multimedia video’s, animation and graphics.
- Ability to storyboard presentations and animations and to compose page layout.
- Understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
- Work well as a member of a team, pitches in to help others.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Guru - Tossed
Closing 13 October 2017
- Tossed - The Healthier Eating Place
- £27.5K - £32.5K Dependant on Experience
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Senior Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.