Senior Graphics Producer - Events
The worlds leading independent experiential design agency is on the look out for a Senior Graphics Producer to assist them with their world renowned automotive events, exhibitions and brand experiences. This agency can boast to delivering outstanding global roll out events for leading automotive brands. Based in Central London, this is an exciting opportunity to work with the industries best.
As Senior Graphics Producer for one of their leading accounts, you will be responsible for the delivery of all graphics, working with artworkers, graphic designers and the other producers to deliver these projects.You will need to come with a grounding in graphic production, along with strong managerial skills to help drive performance and success.
You will be experienced in tight deadlines and all the moving parts associated with delivering an event or experience, along with the following.
• Ensure open lines of communication within creative design and other internal departments.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality.
• Post-delivery reconciliation and archive appropriately.
• Attend project briefing and debriefing meetings.
• Produce graphic production schedules and distribute to all relevant team members.
• Monitor schedules and notify project teams when production deadlines are approaching.
• Provide project estimates and supplier quotations to account and production teams.
• Be capable of taking a brief and advising on possible production challenges and solutions.
• Deliver accurate artwork within a given timeframe.
• Prepare presentation documents and boards.
• Ensure all project documentation and process in line with ISO requirements.
• Budget management - continuous monitoring and consolidation of approved budgets.
• Work to Imagination’s best production practices and develop a good understanding of company processes and internal working relations
This is a hybrid role, so you will be hands in with artworking, along with bringing strong project management / producing experience.
If you believe you have these skills, please apply.
Closing 13 August 2019
- Depending experience
Closing 14 August 2019
- Industrial Light & Magic
Want more Senior Graphics Producer - Events jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.