Senior Graphic Designer
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer for one of our clients in Wrexham. They are a fast moving, entrepreneurial business, well known in their sector for their quality of products, service and expertise.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer looking to join a growing marketing team with excellent opportunities.
This role will be based at the Head Office in Wrexham and will be responsible for continuing to drive marketing, brand identity and growth agenda.
- A generous staff discount of products
- Modern office environment
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Previous Graphic Design experience (preferably within a Senior role)
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working on promotional materials
- Photography experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative and in a team
- Driving licence with own car - due to the offices being unreachable via public transport
- Taking the lead of Graphic Design projects
- Creating outstanding product packaging design
- Creating marketing materials in line with brand identity.
- Creating fresh, innovative and on-brand material for social media platforms and the company website.
- Working together with the wider marketing team to develop and deliver national and customer specifics campaigns
If you are interested, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 18 July 2022
Assistant Designer - Homewares and Lighting
Closing 20 July 2022
- perm, from remote
£Competitive plus benefits
Print & Graphics Designer - Topman (12 month FTC)
Closing 20 July 2022
- ASOS plc
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.