Senior Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Graphic Designer to lead and develop boohooMAN design team in delivering innovative, customer focused, cutting-edge creative across all digital platforms. We are looking for a highly experienced and talented individual, tuned in to the latest creative movements and strong skill set to bring the brand personality to life.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Head of Creative the role is responsible for the management and development of a team of 4 Graphic Designers. The role works very closely with the marketing and ecommerce teams as well as the wider creative team and the rest of the business at all levels.
We’re boohooMAN. Our menswear collections and ground-breaking campaigns have taken the market by storm. We want to be the world’s number one streetwear brand, and our affordable and accessible looks have allowed us to push boundaries and bring the latest styles to life. We focus on our customer’s style and confidence, setting trends and offering choice.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Continuously look to evolve and improve the creative aesthetic of the boohooMAN brand in order to keep it at the forefront of the creative zeitgeist.
- Develop creative for all ad-hoc and seasonal projects e.g. press events etc.
- Manage and develop a team of 3 graphic designers.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure creative output is consistent across all multi-channel touch points.
- Work closely with the Head of Creative to ensure that all design work is in line with boohooMAN brand strategy.
- Implement and review new systems and procedures to improve daily workflow and effective planning of upcoming jobs.
- Working closely with the creative, marketing teams and designers to take concepts and develop them across all touch points.
WORKING WITH US:
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We’re passionate, agile, creative and one team.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Proficient in adobe suite
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively across all levels
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management.
- Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
WHY JOIN US:
We’ve set our sights on dominating the global e-commerce fashion market, and because we’re 13 brands (and counting), there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our mission is to create a workplace where everyone is respected, their individual differences are valued, and they can be themselves at work without exception.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take part in our various share schemes
- Core hours enable you to flex your working times around your needs on an ad hoc basis
- Benefits that support your health and wellbeing
- There’s up to 40% discount off our all of our brands
- Our social calendar? Next level
- With HQs in Manchester and London and offices across the globe (some are dog friendly!), we offer a buzzing atmosphere and the boohoo family culture wherever you work
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 28 February 2023
- Reach Plc
£Competitive with Company Benefits
Senior Designer - Knitwear
Closing 28 March 2023
- N Brown Group plc
£Competitive + Benefits
Senior Print Designer - Topshop
Closing 5 April 2023
- ASOS plc
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.