Senior Graphic Designer
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs, and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment.
What is the role:
We are V Creative, Viacom’s in-house team of creative problem solvers and makers producing super-engaging work across iconic brands including Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5. From promos, events and marketing campaigns to reels, social and rebrands, we create award winning content because of our passion to be creative and collaborative.
Reporting to the VP, Creative Director you will work across all brands, on a wide range of projects and platforms and will be responsible for ensuring the core brands’ aesthetic are considered within all creative execution. With significant print design experience, in addition to being proficient in motion graphics, the role will drive creative excellence, ensuring all output is produced to the highest standard whilst delivering on time and to budget.
This exciting role is instrumental in coming up with innovative and original design ideas for multi platform campaigns, including print and how to maintain fresh and vibrant approaches to the creative.
- Partner with creatives for campaign idea generation and pitching, and to effectively present design ideas through storyboards, style frames and mock-ups.
- Liaise closely with the TX link team to ensure accurate implementation and maintenance of on screen graphics and recommend new technology softwares and creative solutions.
- Lead and motivate junior members of the team and help to build the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
- Drive the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach, role modelling great partnership and collaboration.
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally.
- Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and champion a culture of inclusion.
What skills do you need:
- Extensive experience in all stages of the creative design and production process whilst leading project teams.
- Extensive design experience across all platforms and marketing mediums with strength in storyboarding, layout, typography, logo design and wealth of print projects.
- Strong Macintosh skills and mainstream graphics software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative cloud - After Effects, Cinema 4D, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Passionate in identifying and producing a consistent stream of fresh, creative solutions, with an excellent ability to verbally communicate ideas.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Post Production techniques and formats.
- Be a change maker; foresee change before the need to change arises.
- Lead with passion and purpose.
- Collaborate across the organisation.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty.
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. We want these to feel relevant to all of our employees and all parts of the business, as we believe that when these behaviours are achieved, we are the best we can be. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance: You will be eligible for our full Private Medial Cover (From 3 months).
- Season Ticket Loan: We’ll pay for your season travel card up front and you can pay us back across the year.
- TV Package Discount: If you subscribe for the likes of Sky and Virgin Media, we’ll get £20 off your bill.
- Pension Scheme: You will be eligible for our Pension Scheme from day one, as long as you are chipping in to this, we’ll top this up with a voluntary contribution from us.
- Discounted Gym Membership: We offer discounts to a number of Gyms.
- Discounts at Local Shops and Restaurants: Whether you need a new pair of shoes or just want something tasty for lunch, we partner with a number of local businesses to offer us a discounted rate.
- Access to Reward Gateway: With heaps of discounts on everyday shops, restaurants and household suppliers
- Happy to talk flexible working!
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty.
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits:
As well as being supported with your career goals you will be entitled to:
- Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- TV Package Discount.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all.
ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Closing 31 August 2020
- Market Drayton
Digital Graphic Designer
Closing 25 August 2020
- Stanley Black & Decker
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.