Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a rapidly growing media agency with an entrepreneurial spirit. From it's humble beginnings 5 years ago the agency has grown to a buzzy 150 people with offices in London, the US and Canada.
The agency is a leading media house for the social age, solely focused on delivering high-quality content to their audience of over 50 million. What started out as a Facebook page has evolved into a multi-platform media company that generates over 5 billion video views, and 20 million unique users to our sites, each month. Those numbers make them the 1st most viewed media property on Facebook, globally!
With tens of millions of followers at their fingertips, they create viral content for some of the biggest brands in the world (Greenpeace, Oreo, Disney, Bailey's etc...) and push it out through their channels. This is such a proven formula that they now guarantee a minimum of 1 million views on every piece of content they make for clients.
A reasonably impressive start, but in order to accelerate growth and ultimately become number one, they need the best people in the world to join them...
This role will be based in the agency's large open-plan offices in East London.
The Senior Graphic Designer will report directly to the CMO and sit within the comms and marketing team. They will be responsible for the management of all branded assets and ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints. This covers the main agency as well as the individual media brands. They will support the comms and marketing team as well as the wider business delivering graphic design solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating brand guidelines and all brand assets
- Ensuring that the whole business implements the guidelines and uses the assets correctly
- Developing creative concepts for hero campaigns
- Creating all design assets for Hero campaign
- Designing all trade collateral for events
- Designing trade presentations including creds and pitches
- Creating design assets for trade activity eg. newsletter
- Delivering designs solutions for the wider business as and when required
Some of the skills we need you to have:
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator
- Digital and motion graphics experience preferred
- Conceptual thinker with the ability to come up with ideas
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of publishing or social media industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Obsessive attention to detail
The East London office can offer a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. We've got a 35-person amphitheatre, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you've got to see it to believe it). There's also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month. They also offer shares and are in the process of looking intoa bonus scheme.
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 12 March 2019
- 9 Yards Creative Ltd
- perm, temp to perm
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.