Senior Graphic Designer
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team on some very exciting branding and retail design projects.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a self-starting Senior Graphic Designer to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of successful graphic design projects in the Transport, Retail and Food and Beverage sectors.
This person must be well versed in best practice graphic design for retail and must have a detailed understanding of the interior design process in order to work alongside our interior design team. This person also needs to understand experiential design and how to craft an excellent customer experience.
This person must be able to work across multiple projects and must have a proven experience of working with blue chip companies as well as entrepreneurs and start-ups.
This is a client-facing role that requires the person to be able to engage and manage clients in a proactive manner. There will be regular client meetings and site visits, however the day to day will be conducted in our office in London. The person will be required to document meetings, produce presentations and create all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard.
Working as part of a team, the person will be report into the Director of Graphics and will have the opportunity to work with the Creative Director. This roles will also be supported by other members of the team both from different diciplines and levels. We expect this person to be completely self sufficient in terms of working across multiple projects, managing their time efficiently and generating project deliverables.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in designing for retail; specifically interior signage, POS, interior graphics, way finding and exterior fascia
- Extensive experience in designing corporate literature; specifically design, artwork, print production and liaison
- Extensive experience in creating brand identity, marketing and communications materials
- Extensive experience in designing websites and liaison with web developers
- Extensive experience in designing applications for smart devices and liaison with web developers
- Outstanding skills in creating bespoke illustrations; specifically traditional style illustrations and typography
- Extensive experience in designing uniforms, packaging and production of packaging
- Very confident and articulate art direction, photography direction and liaison
- Outstanding client liaison and management skills
- Good team leadership skills whilst also able to produce all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Expert Apple Mac user
- Expert user of MS Office
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Excellent story boarding and creation of presentations using Adobe InDesign
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Branding
Outstanding references (preferably from the big boy agencies in London) and a stunning portfolio are expected.
If this sounds like you then please apply, we are looking for someone different so feel free to show us your creative flair.
Closing 22 May 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £30,000 p/a
Designer @ Manning Gottlieb OMD
Closing 3 May 2018
- OmnicomMediaGroup UK
- Depending on experience
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Interior Designer jobs, Retail Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.