Senior Graphic Designer
Working for a truly international brand, in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
With over 16,000 people worldwide, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success and give you all the tools you’ll need to be your best self. It’s not just our colleagues we look after – we’ve got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition that nobody is harmed by gambling.
Your role in the team:
It's been an incredible year for William Hill Creative. We've established a fantastic internal agency from a team of skilled creatives within our Leeds office. We've also built a portfolio of varied, exciting and engaging work, for some of the largest events in the sporting calendar, as well as major online gaming campaigns.
We now have an opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer. Someone who wants to focus on making high impact creative that will elevate our content, engage our customers and help us stand out from the crowd.
As Senior Graphic Designer you'll be a significant contributor to all our major campaigns, for both Sportsbook and our Gaming brands. You'll be working on multiple projects at any one time, as well as overseeing and providing support on others. You'll be required to take ownership of creative briefs, sometimes working alone and at other times working as a team to meet our stakeholders' requirements.
Reporting to, and working alongside, the Head of Design, you'll be part of an integral team, supporting the Marketing and Planning Teams as well as others throughout the business located in various countries across the world.
This is the sort of role, and we’re the sort of team, where you can make a real impact, as long as you’re ready to get stuck in.
- Developing creative concepts and producing innovative artwork style guides to be used by the wider team and 3rd parties.
- Working with internal stakeholders and the Senior Marketing Team to meet a creative brief.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Confidently presenting design concepts to the Design Team and internal stakeholders.
- Identifying key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
In a word, creativity. In a few more: enthusiasm, experience and talent. You should be an experienced Senior Designer looking for that next a step up. You'll own a portfolio that demonstrates your outstanding design talents and your ability for conceptual thinking.
- Proven track record of delivering unique creative concepts.
- A minimum of five years experience working within an agency or in-house environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe Suite is essential (Particularly Photoshop skills with image manipulation and artwork creation).
- A good understanding of producing creative for online and offline..
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and develop junior members of the team.
- A desire to develop the studio and contribute with ideas to improve processes and practices.
- A passion for sports and an understanding of the betting and gaming industry will be a huge advantage.
It would support your application if you were able to upload or share a link to your portfolio or provide examples of your creative work.
What we offer:
We’ll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare, an attractive pension package, healthy gym discounts and a staff benefits scheme. Plus, our season ticket loan and handy Metro Card loan will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you’ll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
William Hill in Leeds:
Right in the middle of the creative heart of the UK sit both of our Leeds offices. Leeds itself is a buzzy, busy place to work and live. A hub for tech, digital and gaming companies – there’s also five universities right on our doorstep. And away from work, we’re in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and of course have got a competitive sports scene with Leeds United and Yorkshire Cricket and Rugby just up the road in Headingly.
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.