Senior Graphic Designer
Who We Are:
Walks is a leader in the tours and activities industry, offering unique and memorable travel experiences in Italy, New York City, Paris, London, Barcelona and San Francisco. Our mission is to show guests the aspects of a city that are easily missed; we encourage our guests to slow down, wander side-streets and walk through every open door. We are an innovative, ambitious, travel-loving team working within an environment that allows you to be a part of the larger picture and encourages your development.
Walks is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to manage the design and coordination of our brand across multiple platforms.
The successful candidate will take the lead on designing emails which complement our email marketing strategy. You will contribute to end-to-end email marketing campaigns from concept, design, as well as supporting email build and data analytics. As a pivotal player in the execution of our email marketing strategy, your role is to engage customers through email campaigns driving users to our site to convert.
You should be passionate about design, with a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to new concepts. It should be noted, that as the company grows, it is likely that we would employ a graphic design coordinator/assistant to support your role, therefore, management/supervisory experience is a bonus.
- Develop concepts and graphics for our brands and products for multiple channels i.e. web & digital, affiliates, portals & partners, print and new product brand design.
- Develop our brand guidelines and consistently design in accordance with these.
- Develop UX inspired templates and designs for web & digital channels with conversion in mind.
- Create inspiring and engaging Social Media content.
- Create and assist with the execution of regular thematic marketing campaigns in collaboration with our marketing team.
- Contribute to website design projects working with our marketing & development team.
- Source quality merchandise and manage branding & fulfillment of same to our teams of tour managers in various markets
Email Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work with our marketing team to produce engaging and effective email campaigns
- Create personalised email campaigns for a segmented customer database
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Upgrade existing email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Assist with post-campaign analysis and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience, which includes multi-channel design
- Posses an excellent understanding of both design and print processes. Knowledge of digital creative experience is a plus
- An interest in or understanding of e-commerce and consumer behaviors
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of print production- preparing artwork for print and working with printers and production teams
- An interest in photography and videography would be a valuable addition of skills
- Ability to travel to markets we operate in, necessary
It is important that your design aesthetic suits our brand, so please do not apply without including examples of your previous work.
Job Type: Full-time
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.