Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer will develop and produce of large, highly visible marketing collateral, advertising, and brand promotional materials, including product sales sheets, point of sale, vehicle wraps, and packaging. The Senior Graphic Designer will deliver consistent quality, accurately reflecting not only the Monster image and brand, but also other brands within our Energy portfolio. They will professionally interface with internal team members and external vendors, and must possess the ability to communicate design process and elements in a clear, concise, and objective manner. They should be a self-starter, able to manage multiple concurrent projects, manage their own deadlines, and delegate production tasks to the production artists or junior designers as needed.
The Senior Graphic Designer must be a highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, and excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and be an excellent project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large-scale projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Uphold graphic standards and help to increase efficiency within production team.
- Communicate deadlines and requirements to traffic managers.
- Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
- Design and produce innovative, on-brand packaging, print, and point-of-sale solutions for the Monster family of brands.
- Work with art directors and staff members from sales and marketing to conceptualize and produce creative solutions that meet business requirements.
- Manage their assigned projects and delegate production work as needed to maintain high level of efficiency.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience working as print graphic designer for large consumer and/or lifestyle brands.
- Superior interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, self-managed individual.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- A strong understanding of print production processes.
- Strong portfolio is a must, strong Illustration and/or Logo designs.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related studies, or equivalent technical trade degree or experience in graphic design.
- Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
- Proactive and organized liaison between creative and production houses, facilitate workflow of creative production projects.
- College degree and/or relevant creative project management experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Vans Footwear Color & Trend Designer A
Closing 11 January 2020
- Costa Mesa
Senior Motion Designer
Closing 11 January 2020
- Washington D.C.
Want more Senior Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.