Senior Graphic Designer for GAMA HealthcareThis job listing has expired
Are you an experienced Senior Graphic Designer with a multitude of creative ideas? Do you enjoy designing for print, digital and everything in between? If so, we are looking for you to join our multi-disciplined creative team.
Based in Greater London, GAMA is an innovative, international healthcare company with distributors in over 60 countries. Our products, sold under 3 main brands, are some of the largest and most well-recognised names in the UK healthcare sector. Our in-house design studio is responsible for designing a global brand identity as well as all promotional campaigns and material; everything from apps to ad campaigns, packaging to exhibitions, branding to brochures and all things in between.
Working with the Design Manager and the expanding team of designers and developers, you will be liaising with clients and managing junior members of the team through collaboration and feedback. You’ll be producing creative responses to briefs, but also able to pitch in with the day-to-day designing in this fast-paced environment.
You will take the lead and ownership of projects, using your knowledge and creative thinking to produce high quality outcomes for your portfolio.
- Work within the team to develop on-brand work for our clients that addresses both creative and business goals
- Support all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Communicate creative methodologies and opinions effectively to clients and non-creative types
- Use your experience of creative problem solving to develop detailed concepts into refined, cohesive and compelling design solutions
- Pitch creative concepts, create mock-ups, and discuss these ideas with clients
- Manage multiple projects effectively and deliver well executed designs under tight timeframes
- Mentor less experienced members of the team, providing creative direction and constructive feedback, sharing knowledge and best practices
Skills and experience:
- Fluent in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- At least 5 years experience within the design industry
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- A Graphic Design related degree
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A confident communicator; both with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of HTML & CSS (desirable)
This is an amazing chance to develop your skills and shape multiple brands within a rapidly growing organisation that puts its people first. To apply, send us an email with your CV and examples of your work.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic & Web Designer - Market Leader in the Travel Industry
Closing 19 December 2017
- gr8 Recruitment
- £16,000 to 22,000 p/a
Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover) - Luxury Brand
Closing 13 December 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West Midlands
- perm, temp to perm
- £28,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.