Senior Graphic Designer -Telford Homes
About Telford Homes:
At Telford Homes we are changing the landscape of the Build to Rent sector in the UK.
We’re channelling our experience and expertise into delivering exceptional rental developments. We build high-quality homes and sustainable communities, creating highly rewarding opportunities for our partners, stakeholders, residents and employees. Our expertise, sector knowledge and focus on sustainability is the combination that really sets us apart.
Our expert in-house teams of end-to-end development specialists across land acquisition, planning, design, construction and delivery are backed by a CBRE subsidiary company, Trammell Crow Company (TCC), who are one of the leading developers and investors in commercial real estate in the US. We form long-term partnerships, sourcing locations and opportunities that maximise investment returns and minimise risk. As a fully integrated specialist with an extensive pipeline and a proven track record, our partners choose us time and again.
Our homes are specifically designed to be places our residents can live in, stay in and enjoy for years to come. All of our homes are built to a high-specification, with excellent amenities, in well-connected locations. We help to enhance communities by revitalising regeneration areas and creating new and exciting experiences.
Sustainability, longevity, passion and value are woven into every aspect of our business –into our practices, materials and processes. Our focus on sustainable building and living is called Building a Living Legacy. We are continually investing in our people, providing rewarding opportunities to develop and grow. We have been ranked as the UK’s most sustainable housebuilder for the second year running in the ‘Next Generation’ 2021 benchmarking report.
We are recruiting for a new role within our Marketing & Communications department. As Senior Graphic Designer you will report into the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for managing creative brand frameworks across our corporate business and developments, as well as designing a large proportion of online and offline assets from social media imagery, video edits and corporate brochures.
You will be a joining an energetic, passionate team who enjoy what they do and are empowered to progress. The candidate will need to have good level of experience in a similar role. We are looking for someone who is keen to get involved, can hit the ground running and enjoys graphic design. Our RISE values – Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence – drive our culture, and we would be looking for a candidate that clearly displays these values.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
- Support the Marketing Manager (and agencies) to strategically and creatively develop private sale development brand concepts that align with the sales and marketing strategy, target audience and product.
- Take on a key brand guardianship role for each development brand, alongside the Marketing Manager, ensuring all marketing assets and messaging strictly adhere to the approved brand guidelines.
- Brand guardianship for the company corporate brand, ensuring company branded campaigns, digital channels, marketing materials and locations are in adherence to the company brand guidelines.
- Develop, define and be accountable for creative approach across development and corporate marketing campaign and assets – design, art direction, video, photography – collaborating at all times with marketing, communications and internal teams or agencies to drive the marketing strategy and achieve objectives.
- Design and deliver digital development and corporate assets including social media assets, website materials, display banners, push notifications, email templates, video animations and footage.
- Design and deliver offline sales development and corporate assets, including newsletters, signage, fact sheets, presentations, guides, word documents.
- Edit photography when required (some photography taking skills would be desirable but not essential).
- Edit video footage to create corporate and sales-led videos and animations.
- Lead strong relationships with external creative agencies and partners where necessary, providing briefs for lifestyle photoshoot, print and digital materials, website optimisation in line with Marketing Managers requirements.
- Manage brand creativity overhead budget in line with marketing and communications strategy and requirements.
- A Graphic Design degree or equivalent qualification.
- Able to lead on projects from start to finish, use initiative and work autonomously.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership.
- Must be a great team player – company culture is very important to us.
- Ideally you would have some experience in the marketing and project management competencies listed below.
Other marketing competencies:
- Understand marketing and communication strategy, planning and execution.
- Be able to analyse brand performances and take actions when required.
- Analyse our website: Google Analytics.
- Analyse our social media platforms: Facebook Business Suite, Hootsuite reports.
- Act with sending EDM campaigns: Mailchimp, Campaign Logic / Creating survey to understand our target market with SurveyMonkey.
- Project management skills.
- Understand workflows and be proactive in creating timelines to help the team stay organised and efficient.
- Using management program such as Wrike or Teams.
- Budget management.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 23 January 2023
- Hangar 13
Graphic Designer - Screens & Print
Closing 16 January 2023
- Sports Direct
Email Marketing Designer
Closing 18 January 2023
- TUI Group
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.