Senior Graphic Designer, Print (Ready To Wear): Bloomingdale’s
Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand. As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design-Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
The Senior Graphic Designer–Print for Ready to-wear, requires a talented, highly creative and original senior graphic designer to join a full-service in-house creative and production team. While grounded in print design must be able to concept how ideas can work in all mediums and consistently across media platforms. Work includes marketing/advertising campaigns and collateral pieces. There is going to be a large amount of print, logo design and branding, presentation decks, design for fashion/corporate identity as well as various design initiatives to support and promote Bloomingdale’s. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent design, typographical, layout, and concept design skills is essential.
- Strong knowledge and skills in fashion related packaging design for shopping bags and brand related collaterals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate their ideas and present them with conviction. They must be prepared to selling ideas to management and peers. They must be able to interpret constructive direction, accept changes and critiques with ease.
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting all deadlines.
- Growth-oriented, with passion for the business and strong work ethic.
- Open to change, flexible, patient and cooperative with a unique blend of strategic creativity and corporate understanding; able to foster positive relationships and interaction with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of design and productivity in a fast paced work environment.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in art and design.
- Strong creative background. 5+ years of related experience in graphic design, preferably in a fashion retail environment.
- Relevant portfolio of recent work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize next steps with diverse peer and senior teams.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies quickly, capitalizing on momentum and incremental progress.
- Detail oriented and having the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 20 pounds.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills required.
- Knowledge of pre-press needed.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Closing 10 August 2019
- Los Angeles
Go-To-Market Brand Designer - DC Shoes
Closing 14 August 2019
- Boardriders Inc.
- Huntington Beach
Want more Senior Graphic Designer, Print (Ready To Wear): Bloomingdale’s jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.