Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack WillsThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the team here at Jack Wills , focusing on bringing to life the brand strategy across multiple channels and touch points. Working in conjunction with the Head of Brand Design, Marketing and Digital design teams , this role will manage a team of designers to drive forward our creative vision .
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Act as the lead graphic designer who is able to come up with exceptional, conceptual design solutions with a strategic design point of view
- Able to understand brand values, brand strategy and translate into design across multiple channels
- Lead a team of designers to concept and execute all print collateral; In-store, POS, Direct Mail, packaging, print, style guidelines and all graphic elements and help oversee digital creative design
- Present and explain big-picture, creative concepts both internally and external, where applicable
- Close collaboration with Marketing team, copywriter and Digital team to ensure joined up messaging and world class creative
- Manage consistency across multi channels with a high level of detail.
- Lead creative sessions for seasonal project kick offs, overseeing multiple projects from concept through to final output
- Ability to review material ensuring it’s on brand and consistent throughout all external and internal material
- Partner with external creative agencies where required
WHO YOU ARE
We would love to hear from you if you have a wealth of design experience in a retail/lifestyle brand or design/agency environment. You will be a super user in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and a working knowledge of HTML, Flash, AfterEffects, MS Word, PowerPoint, Key Note and Excel. Strong typographical skills are a must and exceptional attention to detail.
At Jack Wills, we work cross functionally to deliver results meaning that great communication skills are must alongside the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels. Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work with your team to successfully deliver a range of deadlines will come naturally to you and a passion for Jack Wills and interest in trends will help to drive this.
In return, we offer fantastic career development within a brand undergoing exciting changes. An onsite gym, café and lots of social initiatives throughout the year means that there are a range of opportunities to unwind and for us to say thank you for your hard work!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Packaging Designer - Slice
Closing 17 August 2018
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer
Closing 18 August 2018
- Abstract Design
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Senior Graphic Designer - Maternity Cover - Jack Wills jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Concept Artist jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.