Senior Graphic Designer, Brand
Overall Purpose of the Role:
The Senior Graphic Designer, Brand will be responsible for the creation of impactful visuals and design layouts to represent the Jimmy Choo brand on both print and digital collateral under the guidance of the Art Director, Brand. The role will create innovative designs in line with brand guidelines and will work closely with several teams including Creative/Content, PR, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Social, CRM and Ecommerce. Working across Global regions to help ensure consistency of brand.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Catalogues and look books.
- Collateral materials e.g SALE, Holiday Cards etc.
- PR/special events, corporate and wholesale/licensee projects.
- Branded large format advertising (OOH) for hoardings and windows.
- CRM gifting assets.
- Brochures/e-brochures for special projects and collaborations.
- Global marketing brand assets.
- Visual Merchandising collaboration.
- Social media assets.
- Internal and external communication.
- Drive the maintenance of design standards, guidelines, and best practices across the business.
- Partner and collaborate with the Creative Team and other stakeholders to create new ideas.
- Support with the development of the Junior Graphic Designer, Brand.
- Deputise for the Art Director, Brand when required.
Experience and Skills:
- Expertise in typography, photography, mechanical and print production.
- Experience in developing junior talent.
- Creative savvy and superb conceptual ability with experience in upscale brands and understanding of fashion and marketing trends.
- Good understanding on papers, foils and other relevant print materials.
- Be experienced in color correcting and signing off proofs.
- Communicate design rationales and respond to internal client feedback.
- Liaise with Printers and provide full print-ready artwork.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with the same degree of priority.
- Experience of managing workflow.
- Sensitivity to strict schedules and flexible to make changes within tight deadlines.
- Highly experienced dealing with print production.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator), KeyNote, PowerPoint, Microsoft word and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and accuracy are essential.
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs and briefs.
- Passion and desire for learning and growth.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Print Designer - Topshop
Closing 5 April 2023
- ASOS plc
Graphic Designer - ReedPop
Closing 3 April 2023
- RELX Group
Closing 28 February 2023
- Reach Plc
£Competitive with Company Benefits
Want more Senior Graphic Designer, Brand jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.